Randstad Electrical Maintenance Multicraft Technician in Pulaski, Tennessee
Electrical Maintenance Multicraft Technician
US$ 20 - US$ 30 per hour
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionAre you interested in working for a company you can GROW with? Our client offers many advancement opportunities! We are currently seeking maintenance technicians to perform the following duties:
Preventative & Predictive Maintenance on Injection Molding, Metalizing, Flow
Coating, Assembly, Facilities equipment.
- Trouble Shooting, Repair, Modification, Improvement, and 5s of Equipment.
- Thermal and Vibration Analysis documentation for Equipment Predictive
- PLC Program Mods when needed & Troubleshooting by Ladder Logic
- Utilities: Air Compressors, Dryers, Process Water System Preventative
- Logging Preventative Maintenance Reports into PM System.
- Trouble Shooting / Repair of Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Pumps, Vacuum Systems,
Material delivery systems, Assembly Equipment, Robotics
Working hours: 6am to 6pm OR 6pm to 6am
- Two year Electronics, Industrial Electrical Degree or Trade school equivalent in
Electronics, PLC programing, Robotics, Hydraulics, Pneumatics.
- HVAC degree and license would be a plus.
- At least 5 year industrial Experience. Efficient in Electrical & Hydraulic
- Familiar with Vacuum Systems, Material delivery Systems
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply with the link below:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.