Randstad Customer Care Representative in Providence, Rhode Island
Customer Care Representative
US$ 14 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
Our client in Providence, RI is looking for qualified Customer Service Representatives for a temporary-to-hire opportunity. The client is seeking qualified, energetic and committed individuals that are customer focused and want to make a an impact upon the lives of others. This would be a true call center environment whereby attendance, punctuality and professionalism are very important. This position begins with 11 weeks of class room training (Monday-Friday 8a-4:30p) and will transition into an 8 hour shift role (any 8 hour shift block between 8am-8pm) Monday through Friday, with the potential of working 4 hours on either Saturday or Sunday. The hourly rate for this role will be $14.43
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of Call Center Customer Service is preferred. Customer service experience in Hospitality or Healthcare industries is also welcomed.
- Proficient in Internet Explorer and Basic Office Skills (Data entry, Microsoft office, Telephone Skills)
- Excellent verbal, written communication, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills to achieve "one call resolution" with customers/providers.
- Working knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft Office applications and internet navigation.
- Ability to gather and retrieve information in an organized manner.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changes in work tasks, situations, processes and requirements.
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism while working in a constantly changing work environment while servicing both customers and providers.
- Ability to take initiative in finding solutions to difficult and/or sensitive problems and be comfortable handling problems with minimal guidance.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.