Randstad Commercial Property Manager in Providence, Rhode Island
Commercial Property Manager
US$ 65,000 - US$ 75,000 per year
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the physical assets which consists of over 3 million square feet of retail space, 650,000 square feet of office and 14,000 square feet of hospitality space.
- Maximizing the returns from the asset in accordance with the Company's mission, vision and objectives.
- Responsible for training and development of all personal assigned, either directly or through others.
- Supervises all on-site personnel at properties assigned.
- Maintains relationships with peers and all other departments within the company.
- Maintains relationships with suppliers, vendors and others serving the Company or the property.
- Maintaining the physical asset-
- Supervises employees and contractors.
- Defines scope, obtains bids and negotiates vendor contracts.
- Conducts formal site inspections of building interior and exterior.
- Makes recommendations for physical repairs and/or replacements.
- Implements action plans to reduce expenses and maximize profitability.
- Ensures observance of safety regulations. Reviews risk management plan.
- Coordinates emergency response when needed.
- Financial reporting and control-
- Reviews and helps develop annual property management plan and operating budget.
- Reviews all monthly financial reports.
- Approves payments (payroll, purchase orders, invoices, batches).
- Approves expenditures in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Handles employee selection, training and control, and assures that all supervised employees comply with the appropriate policies and procedures.
- Interfaces with outside professionals regarding legal, accounting, insurance, tax, and other matters as appropriate.
- Ensures property files and records are maintained.
Working hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
--7+ years' experience at on-site and supervisory levels.
--Experience with Yardi software preferred.
--Certified Property Manager (CPM-) preferred.
--Experience working with regulatory agencies.
--Ability to multi-task, prioritizes workload, and meets pressing and competing deadlines.
--Strong leadership and motivational abilities.
--Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with wide range of people.
--Attention to detail.
--Competitive Salary and Benefits.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.