Randstad CNC Operators in Providence, Rhode Island
US$ 20 - US$ 22 per hour
Friday, October 7, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
One of Clients in the Greater Providence Area has an Immediate Opening for a CNC Milling Operator and CNC Lathe Operator!
Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a successful company? If you are an experienced CNC Operator this is your chance to start a new career!
This a Permanent Hire role!
Pay Rate:- $20.00 -- $22.00 per hour (Experience based)
Hours:- Monday -- Thursday- 3:00PM -- 12:30AM; OT on Friday
Monday -- Thursday 12:00AM -- 9:30AM; OT on Saturday
Randstad offers the best benefits in the staffing industry:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance available
- Hospital Indemnity insurance
- 401k access after 6 months of employment
- Electronic pay option
Please Apply with Resume to be considered!- Immediate Interviews for qualified candidates!
Working hours: Monday through Thursday(2nd Shift & 3rd Shift)
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience
- Milling -- Experience with ARES-SEIKI, YCM, RoboDrill, FADAL machines- -- (Desired)
- Lathe -- Okuma -- (Desired)
- Familiarity with Fanuc controls
- Experience with micrometers, calipers, height gauges
- Experience with Off-set tools and Touch off tools
- Must be able to perform Basic Math
- Must be able to visualy inspect machined parts and determine any defects.
- Must have proven track record of good attendance
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.