Randstad Customer Service Representatives Wanted! in Pottstown, Pennsylvania
Customer Service Representatives Wanted!
US$ 11 - US$ 12 per hour
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
Are you looking for a position with opportunity for growth? Do you have customer service skills that would be an asset to any company? Are you looking for a team based work environment that s invested in their employees? A high valued company in the Pottstown, PA area are seeking a Customer Service Representative. The position is a Temp-Hire opportunity with a salary between $11-12/hour (depending on experience).
- Interact with customers regularly handling any questions, and billing inquires.
- Work in a team atmosphere in a call center environment.
- Make outbound phone calls to current clients in regards to company billing/collections inquires.
- Provide a positive and productive work environment.
- Documentation of customer experience as well as any data.
Working hours: Mon-Fri 10:30am-7pm
- High School Diploma Required
- 1+ years experience in customer service
- 1+ years experience in a office/call center environment
- Tenure in a previous position is a plus.
- Quality focused problem solving with experience with Multi-tasking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
This is a Temporary to Hire opportunity. If you are qualified for this position, please apply directly to this post or e-mail your resume to Daniel.good@Randstadusa.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.