Randstad Press Operator in Portland, Tennessee
US$ 34,000 - US$ 50,000 per year
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Job Summary: Operate a variety presses from 50 ton to 2500 ton, while ensuring quality and productivity standards are met. Assist with Set up s as necessary and complete all necessary documentation.
Knowledge and Skills (Education):
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Minimum 24 months experience in a press department
- Ability to follow standardized work instructions and problem solving where necessary
Working hours: Varies
- Operate hand transfer and progressive die operation and/or perform other duties according to specific job instructions (i.e. coil replacement)
- Problem solve automation problems as they arise (i.e. decoiler, feeder, die, etc)
- Follow work instructions and verbal directions to meet targeted production quotas
- Ensure that only quality parts are passed onto the next operation, notify supervisor of quality related problems immediately
- Complete all necessary documentation (production reports, quality alerts etc.) correctly and in a timely manner. Ask for assistance as required
- Abide by all company polices including, but not limited to the following; Health and safety, Quality and Environmental Systems, Human resources policies, and Martinrea Employee Handbook
- Ensure compliance with all applicable codes, standards and legislation including Environmental Legislation, O. Reg 851 for Industrial Establishments, and the Occupational Health and Safety Act (with emphasis on Section 28, (1) (a)-(d), (2) (a)-(c)).
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.