Randstad RIS Material Handler in Pompano Beach, Florida
RIS Material Handler
Pompano Beach, FL
US$ 8 - US$ 9 per hour
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRIS Material Handler
The Material Handler is responsible for loading, unloading, and moving materials within their assigned department. Also, responsible for reading work order and follows oral instructions to determine materials to be moved and or process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Full-fill orders and issues materials and supplies per requests, also documents transactions appropriately.
2. Performs loading, unloading, and moving of materials within their assigned department.
3. Responsible for working according to the company's safety and quality standards.
4. Maintains a safe and clean work area.
5. Performs other related duties as required and or as assigned.
Working hours: Various Day and Night Shifts
--Temp to hire opportunity
-- Bilingual Spanish preferred but not required
--Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function for this position
--Attention to detail.
--Team working ability.
--Requires standing or sitting for a prolonged period of time and lifting up to 50lbs.
--Requires repetitive movements with fingers, hands and arms.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.