Randstad Client Service Representative in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Client Service Representative
US$ 35,000 - US$ 380,000 per year
Friday, October 7, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Randstad has an exciting direct hire opportunity with a leading medical device supplier. This is a permanent opportunity, offering an annual salary, benefits, and quarterly bonuses. Review the job description below and apply now!
In this position you will provide client service support to the Account Management teams as well as provide high level customer service to both new and existing clients. Keep in mind, some of these clients have recently received tough medical diagnosis. Because of this, the position requires a great deal of empathy as well as the ability to handle unavoidable negative customer interactions.
- Contact clients to set up medical supply orders
- Handle incoming phone calls from clients regarding orders & customer service issues
- Request Medicare documentation on Medicare clients
- Contacts medical facilities to obtain cultures and UAs on potential clients
- Make entries as appropriate in internal database system
- Place and submit orders in database
- Support Team Leader on miscellaneous projects
- Scanning and faxing all types of documentation to medical facilities
- Verifying insurance for existing customer insurance changes
- Performs follow up phone calls to clients after initial shipment
- Verifies that client files are complete and all necessary documentation is in place
- All other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Qualifications and Requirements:
--Must have a high school diploma; college degree preferred, not required.
--Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
--Typing: 35-40 wpm with 40 (adjusted) highly recommended
--Possess medical administrative skills
--Good communication skills with professionals in clinics and hospitals
--Sales experience preferred
--Ability to reason, problem solve, and think outside the box
--Multi-task a variety of issues
--Good organization skills and can prioritize tasks
--Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
--Good attention to detail
--Flexible and adaptable to changes in environment and industry
--Team Player; work well with others
Contact us today at 724-935-3465 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.