Randstad Certified Medical Coder in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Certified Medical Coder
US$ 19 - US$ 29 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionOur client, a well established Healthcare Firm in the Phoenixville, PA area is seeking a Certified Medical Coder. Candidates in the position will have experience working in a hospital or medical setting supporting different departments. This position is a Direct Hire opportunity with hours from Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm. The compensation for this position will range, depending on experience from $19-29/Hour. Please read below for additional details.
- Work with multiple departments to collect all clinical information, medical charts and documents.
- Assign appropriate ICD-9 and CPT-4 codes.
- Handle coding for 20+ different providers.
- Oversee a high volume of claims, invoices, and other coding documents.
- Provide support to providers with any coding issues.
- Support revenue manager.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Associates Degree is Required.
- 2+ years experience in coding, and medical records.
- 2+ years experience using ICD and CPT coding systems.
- FIrmiliar with medical terminology, practices, and proceedures.
- Must be an effective communicator both written and oral.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
If you are qualified for this position please apply directly to this post or email an updated WORD copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.