Randstad Senior Indemnity Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster in Phoenix, Arizona
Senior Indemnity Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster
US$ 52,000 - US$ 63,000 per year
Monday, October 10, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionWe are currently partnered with a Nationwide Risk Management company with an immediate opening for a Senior Indemnity Workers' Compensation Claims Adjuster position in their Central Phoenix office. This position requires at least three years of experience handling complex workers' compensation claims and is a direct hire opportunity.
Essential Job Duties Include:
1. Receives claim, confirms policy coverage and acknowledgement of the claim
2. Determine validity and compensability of the claim by investigating and gathering information regarding the claim and file necessary documentation with state agencies
3. Establish reserves and authorize payments within reserving authority limits
4. Develop and manage well documented action plan with the case manager and outcomes manager to reduce overall cost of the claim
5. Coordinating early return-to-work efforts with the case manager and employer
6. Manages subrogation of the claim
7. Negotiates settlements when necessary
8. Actively manage the litigation process
9. Manage potential claim recoveries of all types
10. Reports claims to the excess carrier
11. Communicate claim status with the customer and claimant
12. Adhere to client and carrier guidelines and participate in claims reviews
13. Develop and maintains professional customer relationship
14. Requires regular and consistent attendance.
15. Comply with all safety rules and regulations during work hours in conjunction with the Injury and Illness Prevention Program ("IIPP")
16. Additional duties as required.
Working hours: 8am-5pm/M-F
Knowledge & Skills:
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills
2. PC literate, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
3. Effective analytical and interpretive skills
4. Organizational skills
5. Good interpersonal skills
6. Ability to work in a team environment
7. Ability to work independently
8. Knowledge of the entire claims administration, case management and cost containment solution as applicable to Workers' Compensation
9. Thorough knowledge of appropriate insurance principles and laws for workers' compensation
Experience: Three or more years of Workers' Compensation claims management experience required.
Education: College degree preferred, however work experience can substitute for educational requirement
If you meet the qualifications outlined above please apply today with your updated resume for consideration. If you have any trouble applying please email your resume to me directly at: email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.