Randstad Machine Operator / ForkLift in Phoenix, Arizona
Machine Operator / ForkLift
US$ 10 per hour
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionWant to work indoors for a great company manufacturing and packaging food product? We are now seeking motivated workers who are ready to contribute to a great company in a fast paced enviorment.
Located Off 32nd Street and the 10 Freeway.
Some Job Responsibilities include:
- Operating and maintaining tortilla making machines, conveyor belts, and mixers.
- Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks or aircraft
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
3rd Shift- Starts at 9pm and ends at 5am (overnight)
Shifts starts at $11.00 an hour!
Working hours: 9pm-5am
- Ability to confidently operate forklift.
- Work with flour and corn products.
- Work in the hot tortilla department next to the tortilla oven.
- Stand for long periods of time, bend and twist, and frequently lift and/or maneuver merchandise and supplies weighing 30 - 50 lbs.
Feel free to reach out to me directly with any further questions or concerns!
If your ready to get to work and want to learn more please apply now!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.