Randstad Legal Assistant in Phoenix, Arizona
US$ 18 per hour
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionCurrently seeking a Legal Assistant for a position with a large government agency located in the downtown Phoenix area. The client is looking for an individual that enjoys varying daily tasks and responsibilities, is energetic, self-motivated and willing to acquire new skills. This position will be paying $18.00 per hour depending on experience. Please review the description below.
Working hours: Mon - Fri 8am -5pm
Job duties will include
- Preparation of all legal pleadings and documents necessary to process dependency/severance cases on behalf of the client
- Drafting and typing correspondence
- Answering inquiries from the client, court personnel and others regarding case activity and status
- Inputting data into and using an automated case management system to maintain and track case records and activity
- Independently generating legal forms needed in all types of actions
- Maintaining court calendar and legal deadlines
- Preparing documents and legal memorandums, and other projects assigned, including transcription. Duties also include reviewing, creating, and processing materials and information that are confidential pursuant to federal and state laws.
If interested please apply and send resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.