Randstad Help Desk IT Support in Phoenix, Arizona
Help Desk IT Support
US$ 12 - US$ 16 per hour
Saturday, October 8, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionWe have 1 help desk support position available with a government client in downtown Phoenix. This longer term position for a state agency is available immediately and will pay between $12.50-$16.25 per hour. If you meet the qualifications below and have experience working in a fast-paced call center and troubleshooting customers' issues, please apply below. This is an immediate need and will move quick.
- Handle inbound calls from the public regarding questions about programs
- Research and respond to inquired from the public via E-mail
- Handle calls from personnel needing assistance with program access and other issues
- Process requests to set up conference calls and WebEx sessions
Working hours: Monday - Friday
- Troubleshooting via phone: Intermediate
- Troubleshooting via E-mail: Intermediate
- PC Support Overall: Intermediate/Advanced
- Windows Vista & 8.1: Intermediate/Advanced
- Troubleshooting physical PC connections: Intermediate/Advanced
- Troubleshooting internet connectivity: Intermediate/Advanced
- MS Active Directory: Intermediate
- MS Exchange: Beginner
- Legal Terminology: Beginner
-High school diploma
-Effective listening skills
-One year experience in assisting customers in the resolution of their problems.
-Good analytical and problem solving skills.
-Two years experience in using a personal computer in a work environment
-PC proficiency and familiarity with various software packages (word processing, presentation graphics, spreadsheets, structured databases, electronic mail, calendars, etc.)
-Familiarity with various operating systems and system platforms
-Good verbal and written communication skills
-Good organizational skills
-Ability to understand and follow documented procedures
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.