Randstad Healthcare Administrative Assistant in Phoenix, Arizona
Healthcare Administrative Assistant
US$ 16 per hour
Monday, October 17, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionWe currently have an opportunity for a healthcare services group located in Phoenix. This is a rapidly growing industry and they urgently need a skilled, professional healthcare clerical/administrative assistant to help the business continue to grow! This is a temporary role slated to last 6 months or longer depending on the needs of the business This position is an opportunity for you to establish yourself in a fast paced, high volume, growth environment.
1. Provide guidance for two other administrative assistants supporting HEDIS audits
2. Review lists of member and provider information to verify accuracy of information
3. Call/Fax providers to obtain medical charts
4. Manipulate lists of member and provider information using Microsoft Excel.
5. Look up and enter updates related to members and providers using a Web Interface or MS Access database.
Working hours: Standard Business Hours
1. Must be comfortable and skilled using Microsoft Access
2. Must have experience using MS Outlook for email
3. Must be comfortable looking up information on the Web
4. Must have experience using a photocopier or scanner
5. Must be comfortable making phone calls to physician offices, and speaking and interacting in a professional manner.
For immediate consideration please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.