Randstad Contracts Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona
US$ 26 per hour
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionCurrently seeking a Compliance Contract Specialist with a large government agency located in the Downtown Phoenix area. This position will be full time, Monday through Friday and be paying $24.00-$28.00 per hour depending on experience. This position will serve as a Consultant Contract Compliance Specialist within the department. This position will provide compliance support and technical/analytical support to the management and staff.
1. Knowledge of Federal and State Laws and Statutes related to contract requirements, terms and conditions throughout the life of a contract.
2. Knowledge of and correct understanding and good use of legal contractual language terminology, contract types and payment terms, etc.
3. Knowledge of contract requirements and regulations surrounding Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE).
4. Analytical, data analysis, reporting, and problem solving skills.
5. Knowledge and experience with on-line contract management software, etc. to create and process payment reports, schedules, and contract documents.
Working hours: Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
This position is tasked with assisting in the following roles:
Receiving, logging in and processing consultant pre-qualification documentation.
Prepare professional contract correspondence regarding contract actions such as:
Consultant employment verification letters (AZ Legal Workers Act)
Errors & omissions
Contract "Scrubbing" reports (QA/QC)
Consultant evaluation reports
Disadvantage business enterprise (DBE) utilization reports
Consultant eligibility reports (ACC, SAM, etc.)
Contract assignment reports (CAR)
Contract status & tracking reports (Payment reports, modifications, etc.).
Process purchase orders and payment reports (invoices)
Process Contract close-out and modifications on contracts.
If interested please apply to posting and E-mail resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.