Randstad Communications Specialist in North Phoenix in Phoenix, Arizona
Communications Specialist in North Phoenix
US$ 25 - US$ 30 per hour
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionA nationwide communications company in North Phoenix is seeking a Customer Communications Specialist who will serve as the voice of the customer while facilitating prompt CB VIP customer support from various departments and across departmental/company lines. This department works in 24/7 environment providing support for responsible applications.
- Executes communications supporting proactive and reactive activities for VIP customers to ensure services are continuously available and meet SLA or Quality of Service performance levels.
- Notifies strategic customers of scheduled maintenance activity and potential impact of service.
- Responds to VIP escalations and provides initial diagnosis (HFC & Optical) of customer issues for appropriate routing for support.
- May analyze outages with various organizations ensuring root cause and corrective/preventative action is identified. Follows through and ensures identified improvements are implemented.
- Provides information to customer in an after-action report, when necessary.
- Identifies operational process gaps and recommends corrective action.
- Partners with change management for impact identification, network validation, MOP creation and execution of activities.
- Utilizes ICOMS, Remedy, Granite, and various network devices to identify and resolve customer issues and/or perform proactive tasks.
- Maintains current knowledge and uses all appropriate processes and procedures for all related systems/applications.
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 24/7 operation, shift TBD
High School Diploma, GED or relevant work experience
2 years of experience in technical support or test desk environment.
Prior commercial business customer support experience
Strong knowledge of ticketing system, alarming tools and internal workflow applications.
Strong knowledge of internal work groups and functions.
Excellent written and verbal communication and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout the organization and with customers.
AS/AA in computer science, engineering discipline or technical certification such as CCNA or Alcatel-Lucent NRS series.
Understanding of C voice and data products
Understanding of LAN/MAN/WAN principles
Ability to read and interpret Design Line Records and Hi-Cap network engineering drawings
Working knowledge of network troubleshooting tools such as ping and tract route
Ability to translate complex technical issues for customers
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Marissa Ogden at email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.