Randstad Assembler in Phoenix, Arizona
US$ 11 per hour
Saturday, October 8, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting career opportunity with a fast growing company?
We are currently looking for an assembler to join a fast-paced, growing company in Phoenix. This opportunity would be a great way to become established with a successful company that has lots of room to grow.
The position is responsible for building and assembling electronic cables and wiring harnesses using diagrams and other resources. The schedule is Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Skills and qualifications to be considered are as follows:
- Must be able to read diagrams in color
- Must be attentive and detail oriented
- Must be able to use hand tools such as crimpers, wire cutters, and screw drivers
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Must be able to read English and Metric Rulers
- Ideal candidates are eager to work and looking to find new projects when completed with assigned tasks
- Soldering experience is a plus, but not required
If you feel you meet these requirements and qualifications please send an email with your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.