Randstad Maintenance Technician in Pendergrass, Georgia
US$ 16 - US$ 25 per hour
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionThe Maintenance Technician maintains production, quality, and safety by ensuring operations of machinery and mechanical equipment or other specialized tasks.
1. Ensures operation of machinery, mechanical equipment, and electrical equipment by properly and thoroughly completing preventive maintenance requirements.
2. Repairs and maintains the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment.
3. Understands and follows equipment, maintenance, and electrical related diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, maintenance manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications to determine correct installation, operation, and repair.
4. Capable of troubleshooting machinery, mechanical equipment, and electrical equipment malfunctions thoroughly.
5. Performs proper diagnosis of electrical and mechanical equipment failure or malfunction.
6. Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation, listening for problems, and using precision measuring and testing instruments.
7. Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
8. Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained form operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
Working hours: All shifts
--Full-time employment (8 hour days) or (12 hour days, alternating 36 and 48 hour weeks)
--High school diploma or equivalent education
--Vocational school or technical school in related work topics or previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience required
--Minimal additional overtime required
--Knowledge and adherence to all plant and job safety rules
--Knowledge and adherence to all policies, procedures, and requirements
--Lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
--Work with minimal supervision
--Must be able to perform essential job duties and responsibilities
If you qualify and are interested in this opportunity please apply online at Randstadusa.com and submit your resume by email to Tiffany.Nielsen@randstadusa.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.