Randstad Machine Operator in Pendergrass, Georgia
US$ 11 - US$ 12 per hour
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionA fiber manufacturing facility in the Jackson County area is looking to add entry level machine operators to their team. Initially the operator will be assigned to designated production areas to provide and maintain the necessary controls and tasks for processing quality materials and products.
This is a career opportunity with full benefits provided by the company. Current openings are for 2nd and 3rd shift with a pay rate of $11-12 per hour with minimal additional overtime required.
1. Proper and complete operation of assigned processes and responsibilities daily.
2. Perform job responsibilities as and when required with minimal supervision.
3. Ensure all material and products processed in the production area of assigned responsibility conform to internal product specifications.
4. Perform continuous visual inspection of product.
5. Perform mechanical inspection of product and process using measuring and test equipment.
6. Perform physical inspection of product and raw material to test or measure for quality characteristics.
Working hours: 2nd/3rd Shift
--High school diploma or equivalent education
--Knowledge and adherence to all plant and job safety rules
--Lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
--Work with minimal supervision
--Ability to understand and follow directions
--Physical ability to stand, walk, and balance
--Ability to perform basic mathematical functions
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online at Randstad.com and send a resume to Tiffany.Nielsen@Randstadusa.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.