Randstad Call Center/Customer Service in Parsippany, New Jersey
Call Center/Customer Service
US$ 14 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionOur client located in Parsippany, NJ is actively seeking customer service/call center representatives. This is an excellent opportunity for entry level candidates or those seeking a career change. Position is temporary with the opportunity to go permanent based on attendance and performance and offers extensive industry training and career growth opportunities.
Fluent in Spanish is a plus!
- Exercising quality customer service skills and obtain all necessary patient information via various communication methods.
- Data entry
- Addressing real time service issues and problem solving
- Prioritize all incoming requests based on date of receipt, date of service, and customer to ensure appropriate action is taken related to service level agreements.
- Utilize negotiation skills to assure the most cost effective products and/or services are provided to our customers without sacrificing company quality standards.
- Populate all tracking logs and/or reports; automated call response reports, inventory logs, and task detail tracking.
- Acting as a liaison between all internal and external customers, proactively research and resolve outstanding issues in order to foster collaborative relationships.
- Through continuous learning, acquire broad foundation of product, department, and company knowledge both by self-evaluation and active participation in department, division, and company training initiatives.
Working hours: 9-5:30
EDUCATION / WORK EXPERIENCE:
-High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
-Prior sales/negotiating skills preferred
-Healthcare experience a plus
-High-end retail sales people strongly encouraged to apply
-BILINGUAL- Spanish Preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES and OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
-Call center experience preferred.
-Must be able to type 25WPM with 90% accuracy
This position is temporary with the opportunity to go permanent based on attendance and performance and has a starting hourly rate of $14/hour and $14.50/hour for Spanish speakers.
If you are interested in this role, please apply and call 973-285-5547 - Please references the Patient Services / Call Center.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.