Randstad SHIPPING/RECEIVING WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE in Palo Alto, California
SHIPPING/RECEIVING WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
Palo Alto, CA
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionWORK/LIFE BALANCE IS JUST AS IMPORTANT TO US AS IT IS TO YOU!
Our company has a few openings for Shipping/Receiving Clerks that are comfortable in a warehouse setting. We offer competitive pay, sick time and benefits!
- Record management of inventory counts
- Documentation and record management of incoming & out going shipments
- Preparing documents such as work orders
- Correspond with all departments of the business
- Packing, sealing, labeling, or affixing postage to prepare materials for transport
- Contacting carrier representatives to make transport arrangements
Working hours: DAY SHIFT 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Shipping and Receiving experience
- Inventory control experience
- Microsoft Office knowledge, Excel Spreadsheets
- Netsuite or some ERP system a pus, will train on Netsuite
- Must be able to work independently under no supervision
- Knowledge of Warehouse procedures
- Must have consistent and reliable means of transportation
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.