Randstad Production Worker in Palo Alto, California
Palo Alto, CA
US$ 14 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad is currently recruiting for a temporary-to-hire Assembler and Production Worker for a manufacturing company in Palo Alto, CA. They are seeking hardworking and enthusiastic employees who are interested in a long-term career with their company. Interested candidates will be have strong problem solving skills and have a quick learning curve.
Typical job duties will include the following:
- Read blueprint sheets and mechanical drawings for instructions
- Load large wire spools onto machine and properly fit for winding and assembly
- Wind wire onto assembly based on number of turns, layers and size required by customer
- Use hand tools and power tools to attach sub-assemblies to main product
Working hours: 6:00am-2:30pm
Interested candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- At least 1 years of manufacturing or production experience
- Ability to use calipers and precision measuring tools
- Read and understand diagrams and blueprints
- Able to consistently lift up to 50 pounds
- Stand, stoop and bend for long periods of time
- Basic math skills are required (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
If you meet the above qualifications, please apply to this posting with an updated version of your resume. If we believe you would be a good fit candidate for this position, we will contact you.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.