Randstad Assembler in Palo Alto, California
Palo Alto, CA
US$ 14 per hour
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad is currently searching for qualified Assemblers or production workers to work for a fast paced company with customers from government and R&D businesses around the globe. This position is temporary-to-hire which means this will turn into a full time position with company benefits for the right candidates. This is a career oriented position and the company seeks someone who is reliable, punctual and eager to be a part of a well established company for the long haul. See below for more details of the position.
- Ability to read blue print sheets and mechanical drawings to complete orders
- Load spools of wire onto machines for winding and assembly
- Wind wire according to assembly specs
- Use of hand tools and power tools to attach sub products to main product
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Candidates in this position will meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year manufacturing experience
- Ability to use precision measuring tools and calipers
- Must be able to read blue prints and diagrams
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Requires long periods of time standing, bending and stooping during shift
- Basic math skills required (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
Interested candidates must submit an updated resume to email@example.com for review. Upon review, Kyle will reach out to you to discuss your resume in further detail and schedule an interview for the position. Apply now to start your new CAREER!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.