Randstad Regional Sales Manager in Orange, California
Regional Sales Manager
US$ 65,000 - US$ 85,000 per year
Saturday, October 15, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionOur client, a provider of sweeping, day porter, property maintenance, landscaping and pressure washing services is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to expand their Orange County presence. This position is responsible for the territory sales development and profitable overall growth. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for managing the sales pipeline metrics to provide the number of Request for Proposals necessary to reach the sales growth goals and continuously developing new relationships and maintaining existing relationships in a defined territory.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sets up appointments with new and existing customers in order to further the sales goals of the company. Sells all of the services with honesty and integrity.
- Works with Operational team and Director of Sales to ensure adherence to established guidelines for gross and net profits.
- Cold calls on potential customers to determine potential business opportunities, and conducts appropriate site review when developing proposals for customers.
- Develops a standard method for estimating simple projects and unique ways to estimate and be competitive on larger long term projects.
Working hours: 6am-6pm
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in growing service based sales territory.
- Previous experience in construction, building management, or property management industry
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems
- Ability to develop and maintain customer, contractor and subcontractor relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
- Excellent organizational skills
This position offers an aggressive commission structure as well as a competitive salary. Contact us immediately for consideration, and for a full job description. Send your resume to email@example.com or call 619-491-0247 for more information.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.