Randstad Packers in Normal, Illinois
US$ 10 per hour
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
*Based upon industry experience.
Randstad has partenered with a local, manufacturing company for several different positions. This position is a packer position. The shifts are from 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am. We have immediate openings.
- Ensure that only the correct quantity and quality of product enters the appropriate final packaging.
- Properly seal and correctly label all packaging for shipment to customer.
- Maintain an exceptionally clean work area (floors, equipment, and workstation) at all times to avoid product contamination.
- Ensure that the proper packaging materials are intact and clean, with no holes, rips, or tears.
- Complete all appropriate paperwork in a clear and legible manner.
- Perform prescribed metal detector checks every hour to verify that the metal detector is functioning properly.
- Perform prescribed screener deck magnet checks every four (4) hours and at the end of each production run.
- Stack finished product correctly on pallets (when appropriate).
- Communicate with the Extruder Operator if there is a problem with product quality or processing equipment.
- Notify the Extruder Operator if excessive finished product is being removed by the screener.
Working hours: Rotating 1st and 3rd shifts
--Experience and Relevant Job Skills:
o-Exceptionally observant of changes in product quality.
o-Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
o-Must have sound basic math skills.
o-Well-developed sense of personal initiative.
o-Ability to work with little or no supervision.
o-While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
o-The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell s.
o-The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: www.randstadstaffing.com OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.