Randstad Horizontal Lathe Operator in Norfolk, Virginia
Horizontal Lathe Operator
US$ 18 - US$ 22 per hour
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad is working with a company who is seeking 2 CNC Horizontal Lathe Operator. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience working with CNC's in a manufacturing environment. The candidate should be mechanically inclined with "hands on" experience in this technical trade. Those with set up experience can expect higher pay.
Candidates must be highly motivated and have the ability to work well in a team environment to cover one or more of the following work areas:
- Operate equipment in a safe manner
- Complete quality checks on first article and completed parts
- Utilize hand measurement tools as required
- Perform necessary maintenance activities
Working hours: 1st and 2nd
- Capable of working in a team based environment
- Support Continuous Improvement initiatives throughout facility
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of Lathe experience
- Own appropriate hand tools
Please only apply if you meet the above qualifications.
Please attach a resume to your application in order to be considered for this position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.