Randstad Compliance/Risk Analyst in Norfolk, Virginia
US$ 25 - US$ 32 per hour
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionWe are currently seeking a COMPLIANCE/RISK ANALYST to start within 1-2 weeks for a Global Operation headquartered in Norfolk, VA.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to the following):
- Work with various business partners to facilitate the completion of risk assessments. Assist Risk Owners with the identification of key risks and mitigating controls in their business, as well as action plans to address any gaps in the mitigating measures identified.
- Maintain a current knowledge of applicable consumer protection laws and regulations, business operations and internal Compliance policy and procedures.
- Complete regulatory compliance testing and monitoring assignments in accordance with established department standards and within allotted time frames.
- Build and execute detailed compliance and monitoring testing programs created to audit the design and effectiveness of compliance controls.
- Test to identify possible control weaknesses in departments and functions and other operational areas and recommend changes to minimize those weaknesses.
- Assist in the development of new or existing policies, procedures, compliance & risk controls, and compliance testing strategies.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
--Bachelor's degree required.
--Must have 1 to 3 years of experience in bank auditing, compliance testing or other internal control testing, or regulatory experience in the financial services industry.
--Must have superior written and oral communication skills
--Must have a high degree of proficiency in organization, planning and project management
--Must have the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a track record for completing work in a timely and organized fashion
--Proven experience working with Excel and Power Point, and developing and maintaining various analyses and reporting tools.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online at www.randstadstaffing.com and upload a current resume with your application.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.