Randstad Asset Coordinator/Transportation Clerk in Niagara Falls, New York
Asset Coordinator/Transportation Clerk
Niagara Falls, NY
US$ 13 per hour
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad is currently seeking a Transportation Coordinator for one of our largest Logistics Companies! The position is located in the Niagara Falls area and is temp to hire!- The ideal candidate for this position will be flexible, a team-player, customer service oriented and comfortable with computers. Pay for this position will be $13.30/hr. This opportunity is available on 3rd shift!
Shift times: 7pm-7am (3 days on 4 days off followed by 4 days on 3 days off)
This position WILL go permanent for the right candidate!
Randstad offers the best benefits in the staffing industry, beginning week one:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance available
- Hospital Indemnity insurance
- 401k access after 6 months of employment
Entry level role Training Provided:
- Check in trucks, inspect them, validate paperwork.
- Must be able to input items and be organized.
- Must be able to direct drivers to proper parking areas.
- Must be physically able to stand for long periods, walk frequently, open trailer doors, and climb into tractor cabs.
Working hours: 7am-7pm
- Must have computer skills.
- Must be comfortable operating a notepad/handheld device.
- Have to be flexible in your hours and be able to work 12 hour work days
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.