Randstad Web Content Administrator in New York, NY in New York, New York
Web Content Administrator in New York, NY
New York, NY
US$ 14 - US$ 26 per hour
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionDo you have at least two years' experience in an Ecommerce/ Website Operations/ Marketing role? Do you have a strong web content management experience? Our client is a leading high end retailer with a 100 year history.
Duration: 6 Months (Contract)
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for partnering within organization on launches and updates to COMPANY's global websites. Integral in launches homepages, categories, skus, new stores, store events, FAQs, new countries and seeing the projects through to their completion
- Responsible for site QA process on daily site updates as well as regular site refreshes
- Responsible for delivering metadata files to our developers for upcoming marketing campaigns
- Business ownership for managing related project meetings, next steps, and project timelines
- Responsible for managing onsite search results and associated tool
- Ad hoc special projects assigned by manager
- Responsible for handling sku copy translation
Working hours: New York, NY 10010
--2 to 4 plus years of work experience in Ecommerce/ Website Operations/ Marketing
--Must have experience with web management tools as well as web content management systems
--Understanding and experience working across various digital marketing channels
--Infectious energy for building best in class, customer centric eCommerce experiences
--Superb project management expertise including excellent multi-tasking, prioritization and organization skills
--Experience with web analytics tools as Omniture & Google Analytics (Preferred but not required)
Pay Rate: $ 14.00 to $26.50 (hourly)
Hours of Operation: Standard Office Hours
Location: New York, NY 10010
We hope you're excited about this opportunity. To take the next step, please apply today! Our recruiting team will be in touch with qualified candidates within the next 3-5 business days. In the meantime, if
you have questions or would like more information, please call 954/308-4383.
ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS, PLEASE EMAIL A COPY OF YOUR RESUME TO [[ JUDENE.PRENDERGAST@RANDSTADUSA.COM ]]
Thank you for your interest in Randstad!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.