Randstad Media Assistant- luxury jewelry brand in New York, New York
Media Assistant- luxury jewelry brand
New York, NY
Friday, September 30, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
Below is the job description for the position:
- Assist in the execution and maintenance of all Advertising plans, coordinating materials with the Production and creative teams
- Act as a liaison between the Brand Marketing team and other departments to secure ad approvals, as well as the global agency.
- Assist in the development of competitive tracking and reporting presentations
- Assist in the development and execution of all Media plans (RFPs, media contracts, insertion orders/ATB s, etc.)
- Provide administrative support to the Media team.
- Provide operational support to the Media team (including organizational support and planning/reporting support)
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9-5
Qualified candidates will have a bachelor s degree and some prior work experience, preferably reporting into more than one manager. The ideal candidate will possess strong administrative, organizational and math skills and strong partnership and communication skills to represent the brand. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, committed, proactive, and resourceful, with an ability to prioritize and multi-task. This candidate will also be detail-oriented, capable of working autonomously or in a group and have a commitment to excellence and innovation. Computer proficiency (MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel) is required.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.