Randstad Executive Receptionist in New York, New York
New York, NY
US$ 45,000 - US$ 60,000 per year
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad has an exciting new opportunity for an Executive Receptionist at a prestigious financial firm in Manhattan! We are in need of an individual who can be the face of an outstanding and professional organization, and be the first person guests meet when they visit the offices! The ideal candidate will be engaging, friendly, pleasant, and welcoming! This role also requires a great deal of administrative duties. This is a permanent/direct hire opportunity, and the salary will be dependent upon qualifications.
- Answer multi-line phone, take messages, transfer calls
- Greet guests, escort them to meeting rooms
- Set up and clean-up of meetings (catering, printing, etc.)
- General office upkeep (stocking refrigerator, printers, ordering groceries and supplies)
- Accepting, signing for, and distributing packages and mail
- Ability to anticipate needs of the office (when supplies or food/beverages need to be ordered) and of their supported executives (travel needs, catering/other needs for in-office meetings)
- Some calendaring (conference calls, meetings etc.) - should take into consideration multiple time zones
- Some travel planning, both domestic and international, including multi-leg trips. Includes airline, hotel, car rental, car service reservations. (Must be able to book travel online, not just with a travel agent.)
- Expense Reporting using online Concur tool
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm
Skills and Requirements
--5+ years' experience in reception/admin for high level organizations
--Financial background preferred, but not required!
--Excellent Microsoft Office skills
--Good communication skills, written and verbal
--Team player - willing to step in when needed and support other EAs, flexibility to work longer hours during busy times (both before and after regular business hours), willingness to coordinate vacation times with executives/EAs to ensure coverage of executives
--Self-starter, ability to work alone
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.