Randstad Executive Assistant in New York, New York
New York, NY
US$ 60,000 - US$ 70,000 per year
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Randstad is currently seeking a receptionist for a high-end real estate investment firm in Midtown Manhattan! The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years current and consistent administrative work experience. This is a permanent, direct hire opportunity for someone seeking a promotion out of an administrative assistant role into an EA! The salary for this position will range from $60,000-$70,000.
- Support the General Counsel in all of his day-to-day activities
- Greet guests and visitors as they arrive at the office
- Event planning and logistics
- Arranging frequent domestic travel
- Phone and front desk coverage
- Maintain an employee and department directory to efficiently direct visitors/callers correctly
- Coordinate all interoffice scheduling, including conference rooms
- Distribute phone and email messages accordingly
- Receive and distribute mail and packages
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm
--Bachelor s Degree preferred
--You will be the first impression of the company, so a friendly, organized, and knowledgeable nature is extremely important
--Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
--Excellent verbal and written communication
--Customer focus, professionalism, listening, organization, and ability to work well under pressure are extremely important!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.