Randstad DIRECTOR - PROJECT MANAGER in New York, New York
DIRECTOR - PROJECT MANAGER
New York, NY
Friday, October 14, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Randstad is seeking an experienced professional for the role of Director for an occupational health and safety solutions company in central Long Island, NY. Main responsibilities in this role will include office and operations administration, staff supervision and development, event planning and coordination, project execution and oversight, finance, and budget development. The Director will also be the company s client liaison and ensure the highest quality of customer service is provided at all of the delivery systems within the division.
Working hours: 8am - 5pm
Bachelor s degree or higher preferred in business management or administration
Demonstrated expertise in leadership
* PMP certification is a plus
* Proven working experience in project management
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
* Background in medical/scientific and consulting settings helpful
* Base salary of $75,000 to $95,000.
* Medical/dental/vision insurance
* 18 days of PTO For new hire
* 8 paid holidays
Please contact me for specific information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.