Randstad Contract HR Assistant in New York, New York
Contract HR Assistant
New York, NY
Monday, October 10, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and conference calls for the team.
- Distribute team mail.
- Create data spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
- Coordinate facilities requests.
- Assist with information gathering/file preparation.
- Prepare for large group meetings or events when needed.
- Acknowledge resumes.
- Initiate background checks and drug screens.
- Ad hoc project work.
-Help support recruitment by sourcing and phone interviewing candidates, as needed.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9-5
-Bachelor s degree required
-Experience in Talent Acquisition/HR preferred (1-3 years)
- Strong organization skills with ability to multi task
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Word, and PowerPoint
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables and vlook ups required)
- Basic knowledge HR systems (iCIMS and PeopleSoft) preferred.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.