Randstad Administrative Assistant in New York, New York
New York, NY
US$ 50,000 - US$ 60,000 per year
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad has an exciting opportunity for Administrative Assistants looking to get their foot in the door with reputable companies. Big Financial Private Equity located in Midtown, Manhattan. We are actively seeking individuals with Administrative backgrounds looking for opportunities in the financial field.
- Greeting/ interacting with all levels of management/ clients and staff
- Arrange and issue presentations, reports, proposals, spreadsheets, correspondence and other documents
- Completes complex clerical and administrative work; Create and maintain detailed documents requiring high levels of accuracy
- Schedule appointments and organize meetings and employee gatherings/events; Prepare/Calendar travel arrangements as necessary
- Answer any telephone calls / screen and direct calls to proper contact
- Provide cross-functional backup to administrative staff as needed
- Take part in regular administrative staff meetings
- Organize and maintain the reception area, common areas (break room, file rooms, copy rooms) and conference rooms
- Perform other related assignments as business may require
Working hours: M-F
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- Minimum 2-5 years' experience
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information with discretion and have a high level of reliability
- Solid leadership abilities/ must be able to work self-reliantly with little to none supervision
- Excellent project management skills, must be able to multi-task in a high-volume work environment
- Exceptional internal and external customer service orientation
- Must be creative, organized, and analytical.
- Excellent time management abilities are preferred
- Outstanding verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Type 65+ WPM
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your most updated resume. One of our recruiters will reach out to you to schedule an interview if you meet the qualifications!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.