Randstad Administrative Assistant - Financial Client Services in New York, New York
Administrative Assistant - Financial Client Services
New York, NY
US$ 20 - US$ 25 per hour
Friday, September 30, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
We are currently recruiting for a Client Services Administrator for private wealth management firm in Midtown! Our client is in need of an administrative assistant to support client investment support team with various reporting and project based requests. The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor s Degree (in finance, economics, etc.), and have 0-3 years of administrative experience in a financial company. Our client has experienced tremendous growth in the last 6 months, and the opportunities for growth are endless!
- Produce monthly and quarterly internal and client reporting deliverables
- Generate investment portfolio performance reports across multiple platforms and clients monthly and quarterly reports
- Reconcile monthly cash flows (calls, realizations, and distributions)
- Directs and files incoming investment, operational, and third-party correspondence
- Verify the accuracy of details for all capital calls/distributions, client information, wire instructions, etc.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations/decks for client meetings
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Bachelor s Degree, Finance or Economics strong preference
-0-4 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint)
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic and changing environment, especially in regard to international time changes
- Proven analytic ability and thinking
- Extreme attention to detail
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.