Randstad Warehouse in New Brunswick, New Jersey
New Brunswick, NJ
US$ 11 - US$ 13 per hour
Friday, October 7, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Randstad has just partnered with a new client in Cranbury, NJ. Our client is looking to add multiple warehouse associates to their newest delivery center.
Wayfair, Inc. is an eCommerce business that delivers to customers around the country. They specialize in high end furnishings and home goods.
As a warehouse associate, candidates will manage inventory, including receiving, put away, and picking orders.
Additional responsibilities include :
- Unload and receiving of inbound furniture orders which will require manually moving some large, heavy goods
- Use of scan technology to document pertinent carton level information, including condition, quantity, and warehouse location of material
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that all orders have been received properly and that detailed descriptions are provided for any Overage/Shortage/Damage issues
- Perform regular cycle counts to ensure inventory is accurate and up to date
- Pick deliveries from inventory and stage them by truck and stop number
- Provide direct input into the existing user tools and make recommendations for improvements based on your everyday experience
- Forklift Operator positions are available on second shift currently. (Reach truck, Picker)
- Previous Electric Pallet Jack experience is preferred.
Departments that have openings! 1st and 2nd Shifts. (More 2nd than 1st)
Working hours: 1st and 2nd Shifts
Flexiablity with Hours for slow days and OT
High school diploma or GED equivalent
Two Professional References
Consent to background and drug screen
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.