Randstad Customer Service Openings, Insurance Available in Nashville, Tennessee
Customer Service Openings, Insurance Available
US$ 13 - US$ 15 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionThank you for viewing this posting! Online applicants - please be sure to register at www.randstadstaffing.com, upload your resume and apply to this position.
Randstad is scheduling interviews for experienced Call Center Representatives for a great career opportunity with an established and rapidly growing company. You can expect top notch training, a stable schedule and a professional work environment. You will also have quick access to Health, Vision and Dental Insurance!
If you are an experienced customer service professional, and you are looking for a fast paced, positive career opportunity, please keep reading!
Customer Service, Call Center, Insurance
- Inbound calls, helping people with payments and questions about auto insurance
- Assisting with billing issues
- Taking payments by phone
- Explaining online services
- Explaining coverage
- Assisting with adjusting policies
- Verifying insurance
- Notating customer accounts
- Learning and adhering to regulations in multiple states
- Meeting quality and efficiency metrics in a fast paced environment
- $13.75-15.75/hr, based on experience; 40hrs/wk
Target start date in early November
7:30-4:30 training, M-F, for 1 month
Some Saturdays, on rotation
Working hours: 11am-8pm M-F, Sat 8-4:30; 7:30-4:30 training
The best candidate will have:
- very recent CSR experience
- solid work history, good tenure at prior jobs
- able to be efficient, trainable, and have high quality of work
- strong customer focus
- strong career focus as this is a permanent position
- Reasonably regular, reliable and predictable attendance and adherence to work schedule is required.
Position also requires:
- Math Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Organization and follow through abilities
- 'Get the job done' attitude
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Qualified applicants, please register at www.randstadstaffing.com, and apply to this position. We will contact you for phone and in person interview.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.