Randstad Administrative Assistant in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Mount Pleasant, SC
US$ 35,000 - US$ 40,000 per year
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Randstad has an immediate opening for an Executive Administrative Assistant in the Mt. Pleasant area. The hourly pay will be between $35k-40k a year based on experience. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor s degree or education and training equivalent to four years of college education. We would consider experience in place of a degree.
- To provide administrative support to the President/CEO and the executive team
- Manage the day-to-day business activities of (the) CEO
- Demonstrate the ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Preparing written communications and reports.
- Drafting correspondence, schedules, memos, spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, and
other documents from notes and other sources.
- Proofreading and editing documents for accuracy and format; distributing documents as
- Maintaining calendars; coordinating and scheduling meetings, training sessions,
appointments, and making travel arrangements.
- Assisting with processing of travel and other expenses;
- Responsible for ordering marketing supplies for the sales and executive team.
- Receiving and screening internal/external visitors/guests.
- Receiving, screening, and directing telephone calls to branch or individuals; Providing
information to callers; maintaining filing system, updating files, sorting, verifying, filing
and retrieving office documentation;
- Maintaining specialized logs, mailing lists and tracking systems; performing special
projects, as required.
- Ability to work with diverse people
- Special events and project planning and coordination experience.
- Willingness to participate in, or coordinate, community-based activities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Adept at Internet researching.
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently. Ability to
work independently and in cooperation with others.
Working hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Requires Associates or Bachelor s degree or, education and training equivalent to four years of
college education. Experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- Requires three years of executive administration experience.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Experience with Website maintenance and social media.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.