Randstad Sales/Account Exectuive in Minneapolis, Minnesota
US$ 19 - US$ 25 per hour
Friday, October 14, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
This is an opportunity for a fantastic company that really values its employees, great company culture, and upon conversion would consist of a 45,000 base salary plus commissions involved. If you or anyone in your professional network has 3-5 years of sales experiance please do have them email me directly so we can talk further about the role.
The Account Executive will be an integral part of the Consumer Agent Portal, LLC Sales Team. The Account Executive will possess a reliable and honest work ethic, excellent verbal communication skills, a confident and professional demeanor, and the ability to quickly establish rapport and trust with co-workers, prospects and clients.
Essential Job Functions
- Reach out daily to prospects through telephone and email. (50-60 contacts a day pace)
- Effective sales communication and presentation of products and value proposition to prospects
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all processes, procedures, and systems impacting customers
- Provide updates on product offering changes, upgrades, and improvements to prospects
- Effective use of CRM for gathering prospect information and tracking daily activity
- Prioritizing sales calls, emails, and web inquires and internal reporting
- Appropriately channel non-sales related inquiries to Service, Accounting, etc.
- Assist in processing sales and completion of all sales documentation.
- Stay current on industry trends, digital marketing and competition in the industry
- Implement new projects as assigned by the Vice President of Sales
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Act as a leader and resource for co-workers and associations on Sales-related topics
Working hours: 8-5:00
--BA Degree or 4 years of professional experience
--3 year minimum sales experience
--Experience with P&C insurance industry is a plus
--Experience with Internet marketing industry or selling subscription product is a plus
--Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
--Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products, i.e. Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, etc.
--Able to work independently or on a team
--Excellent critical and creative thinker with problem solving skills
--Strong sales skills and work ethic
--Takes personal accountability and pride in work
--Possess self-discipline, skills and determination to meet and exceed goals
--Ability to adapt to changes in priorities
--Tolerance for conflicting demands on time and resources
--Ability to learn and apply new concepts
--Ability to collaborate and work well on a team
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.