Randstad Loan Servicing Analyst in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Loan Servicing Analyst
US$ 15 - US$ 17 per hour
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Have you recently earned your degree and now you re looking to gain valuable professional experience with a large well known company? Do you want to work with an organization that provides long term career growth opportunities? As a Loan Servicing Analyst, you ll be part of something big, working behind the scenes to provide operational support to a business that offers top notch financial services around the country. It s a rewarding job that can set you up for a great career in the financial industry! Randstad has multiple opportunities in various departments available with two of the world s top financial companies.
As a Loan Servicing Analyst you could work with a variety of functions, such as:
- Audit variety of critical financial documents for completeness and accuracy; noting or resolving errors or deficiencies
- Analyze financial information and documents to determine proper action
- Act as a liaison between lenders and other internal departments or external vendors through phone and email correspondence
- Work collaboratively with external vendors to quickly obtain missing or required documentation
- Perform research to gather necessary information or documents to input into appropriate systems, while meeting critical deadlines to ensure timely and accurate processing.
- 2 or 4 year degree in Finance, Math, Business, Economics, Accounting or related field (preferred) College graduates are encouraged to apply!
- 1-2 years of business experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication-written and verbal
- Strong technical aptitude
What s in it for you?
These positions are long term (up to 18 months) with an amazing opportunity for permanent placement. Our pay is competitive, $15-$17/hr DOE and department. The positions are located in South Minneapolis, Bloomington and Eagan. We also offer:
- Continual professional coaching and development
- Paid training is provided-no direct experience required!
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- As a permanent employee, this organization also offers benefits such: tuition reimbursement, 401K with 6% matching, commuter benefits and much more!
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Kelly.Miller1@randstadusa.com. Interviews are occurring immediately!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.