Randstad Finance- Loan Auditor in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Finance- Loan Auditor
US$ 14 - US$ 16 per hour
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Randstad is currently hiring entry-level financial document auditing for our highly desirable financial clients in the Minneapolis area. There is a high probability of becoming a permanent employee with our client if you are the right fit. If you get hired on permanently with our client they offer up to 18 days of PTO, tuition reimbursement and many other amazing benefits. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door!
As a Financial Loan Auditor you will work with a variety of loan functions, such as:
- Auditing financial documents for completeness and accuracy
- Analyzing financial documents and reports to ensure proper action
- Order follow-up verification s and documentation.
- Gathering necessary information and inputting into appropriate systems, while meeting critical deadlines to ensure timely and accurate processing.
These positions are long term (up to 18 months) with an amazing opportunity for permanent placement.
Competitive pay- $14-16/hr
Hours are Monday - Friday 8.5 hours a day between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm
We also offer:
-Paid Training, Medical and Dental Benefits, 401k, Weekly Pay
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm
This job is in Minneapolis and is on the busline!
- Desire to work in a professional office environment
- Excellent computer Skills
- Great attention to detail
- Self motivated- want to learn
Please e-mail resume to Melissa at Melissa.Frankman@randstadusa.com and apply directly at RandstadStaffing.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.