Randstad File Clerk in Minneapolis, Minnesota
US$ 12 - US$ 13 per hour
Friday, October 14, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
Randstad, one of the world s leading staffing agencies, is currently looking for qualified individuals to work as Clerical Assistants and File Room Clerks in the Twin Cities! This job requires some degree of physical movement, the ability to stay on task and focused, as well as the ability to file numerically. These openings are long-term opportunities that have the potential to turn permanent if you are the right candidate! This job requires someone who is extremely reliable as attendance is very important. Who wouldn t want the opportunity to turn your current job into a career? This could be your chance!
Pay: $12- 13/hourly
Location: Minneapolis and St. Paul metro areas. (Suburbs Shoreview, Eagan, Bloomington and More!)
Hours: 1st Shift: 8.5 hours between the times of 7am - 5pm and 2nd Shift: 8.5 hours between the hours of 3:30pm - 12:30am
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), free parking, directly on a bus line, you can listen to music with headphones while you work, casual dress code
This position is in a large library like environment where mortgage and legal documents are stored. The File Clerks are in charge of the daily maintenance of this facility.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Pushing cart full of files while individually filing each file from the cart according number onto shelves
- Pushing cart around location to locate hundreds of files throughout facility according to number and pulling for document review
- Lifting box of files and carrying them to known row where they will be stored
This position also requires:
- Being on your feet up to 100% of the day
- You may be required to bend down regularly, use a step ladder, reach up and down, and squat (shelves go from floor to ceiling)
This position can be very physical and is not for someone looking for a desk job** you may work with others so a willingness to work as a team player is necessary!
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Associates Degree Preferred but lengthy experience is valued
- Proven ability to meet goals
- Proven work experience showing ability to be on feet for 100% of the day
- 1-2 years past work experience with solid references
Interested applicants should send their resume to Melissa at Melissa.Frankman@Randstadusa.com and apply directly online at randstadstaffing.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.