Randstad Compliance & Quality Assurance Specialist in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Compliance & Quality Assurance Specialist
US$ 17 - US$ 20 per hour
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Or maybe you re in need of a career change all together? Randstad has several opportunities within multiple departments at a large financial services organization providing support to their Compliance and Quality Assurance teams. These positions are long term (up to 18 months) with amazing potential for permanent hire at any time.
Typical duties could include:
- Research, compile, analyze and report various operational data from multiple sources which could include unit production, productivity and/or quality statistics.
- Audit mortgage and intricate loan documentation for accuracy and completeness; taking appropriate steps if deficiencies are found
- Analyze financial statements, loan documentation and other relevant data to determine best solution
- Act as a liaison to external vendors or other internal departments through consistent phone or email correspondence
- Perform research in order to gather necessary information and input into appropriate systems
Receive weekly pay at a competitive rate of $17-$20/hr. DOE and department with convenient locations in South Minneapolis, St. Louis Park and Richfield. All locations have provided parking and are also accessible via public transportation. Typical working hours are 8 AM-4:30 PM, 9 AM-5:30 PM or 10:30 AM-7:00 PM.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years experience in Loan Processing, Closing, Title, Appraisal or related industry
- High technical aptitude with the ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information; Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex issues
- 4 year degree in Finance, Math, Business, Economics or related field (preferred) College graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must be flexible and adaptable to a changing work pace
As a Randstad employee. we will help you achieve your goals by continuous professional coaching, paid training and regular career performance reviews as well as medical/dental/vision benefits and 401K options. As a permanent employee, our client offers benefits such as flexible PTO, 401K with 6% matching, tuition reimbursement and even scholarship opportunities for dependent children!
For immediate consideration please email your resume directly to Kelly.Miller1@randstadusa.com. Interviews are occurring immediately for the upcoming training class!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.