Randstad Acquisition Analyst-Mortgage in Minneapolis, Minnesota
US$ 16 - US$ 17 per hour
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Have you recently earned your degree and now you re looking to gain valuable professional experience with a large well known company? Do you want to work with an organization that provides long term career growth opportunities? As an Acquisition Analyst in the mortgage sector, you ll be part of something big, working behind the scenes to provide operational support; analyzing and ensuring the assets meet the organizations requirements. It s a rewarding job that can set you up for a great career in the financial industry. Randstad has multiple opportunities available with one of the world s top companies with interviews occurring immediately.
As an Acquisition Analyst, you could work with a variety of functions, such as:
- Audit variety of critical financial documents for completeness and accuracy; noting or resolving errors or deficiencies
- Analyze financial information and documents to determine proper action
- Work collaboratively with external vendors to quickly obtain missing or required documentation
- Perform research to gather necessary information or documents to input into appropriate systems, while meeting critical deadlines to ensure timely and accurate processing.
What s in it for you?
These positions are long term (up to 18 months) with an amazing opportunity for permanent placement. Our pay is competitive, $16-17/hr. with paid training, as no direct experience is required! The positions are located in South Minneapolis with parking provided and is also easily accessible via public transportation. Typical working hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM.
We also offer:
- Continual professional coaching and development
- Training is provided-no experience required!
- Medical and Dental Benefits
As a permanent employee, you can enjoy benefits such as tuition reimbursement, flexible PTO options, 401K with 6% matching, commuter benefits and much more!
- 4 year degree in Finance, Math, Business, Economics, Accounting or related field (preferred) College graduates are encouraged to apply!
- 1-2 years of business experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must be flexible and adaptable to a changing work pace
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Outstanding communication-written and verbal
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative
- Strong technical aptitude with ability to learn multiple systems quickly
Randstad looks forward to helping you find the perfect next step in your career. To be immediately considered, please email your resume to Kelly.Miller1@randstadusa.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.