Randstad Accounting Claims Specialist in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Accounting Claims Specialist
US$ 16 per hour
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
Do you enjoy working with numbers? Have a strong mathematical aptitude? Randstad is currently hiring several Accounting Claims Specialists for our large financial client in St. Louis Park. These positions are long term (up to 18 months) with a high potential for permanent hire at any time.
As part of the default servicing team, you will be providing operational support and solutions to resolve financial delinquencies by reviewing and submitting claims for payments to investors, according to service agreements. In addition, there is potential opportunity to work across different departments through on the job learning, making it an excellent stepping stone to long term career growth.
Additional duties may include:
- Perform research to identify cost of individual claim items such as, taxes, liens or property maintenance
- Analyze account disbursements of escrow and corporate advances while adhering to investor guidelines for fund reconciliation
- Process reimbursement claims to investors, often utilizing accounting skills to balance non-performing loans
- Perform follow up analysis of claims reviewed by investors, which could include resubmitting supplemental claims in order to reach allowable limits for each transaction
What s in it for you?
Receive weekly pay of $16.50/hr. as well as comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits, on-going professional coaching and development and continual employee recognition. As a permanent employee, our client offers additional benefits such as: tuition reimbursement, flexible PTO, 401K with 6% matching and commuter benefits, to name a few!
- 2 or 4 year degree in Accounting or Finance (preferred) Great opportunity for graduates looking to gain practical experience!
- 1-2 years of related experience such as AP/AR, Payroll, Bookkeeping
- High attention to detail
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to perform complex research
- Excellent mathematical abilities
- Effective verbal and written communication
For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to Kelly.Miller1@randstadusa.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.