Randstad Medical Collections Specialist in Mineola, New York
Medical Collections Specialist
US$ 19 - US$ 24 per hour
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionWe have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Medical Collections Specialist in the billing department of large Healthcare facility in Mineola, NY!
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years of experience in Surgical Billing/Collections primarily with accounts receivable aging and writing appeals
*MUST have Surgical Billing experience, NO EXCEPTIONS**
- Process insurance claims/working on denials
- Preparing/sending written appeals
- Updating patient account records
- Preparing write off requests and communicating with insurance carriers to adjust claims
- Must have working knowledge of CPT/ ICD-10
Pay: $19-24/hour (35 hours per week)
Hours: M-F 8:00AM-4:30PM
- Associate's Degree
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Medical Collections/Medical Billing
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
**MUST have Surgical Collections/Billing experience, no exceptions**
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply. All qualified applicants will be contacted shortly.
Working hours: 8:30am-4:30pm
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.