Randstad MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
US$ 18 - US$ 23 per hour
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad is looking for a Maintenance Electrician for a large distribution center in Milwaukee, WI. Responsibilities will include performing technical functions related to the support of developing engineering activities, such as repairing, maintaining, overhauling, modifying, and operating material handling equipment.
-- $18.90 to $23.00/hour based on level of experience
-- 2nd Shift, 2pm - 11pm Sunday - Thursday
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Performs moderately complex technical functions related to the support of developing engineering activities, such as:
Repairing, maintaining, overhauling, modifying, operating and material handling equipment
* Installing, dismantling and inspection of electrical, electronic, mechanical, HVAC, and material handling equipment
* Diagnosing and solving problems involved in the operation of the equipment and system components
* Recommending modifications to designs as needed
* Assists other technicians in the performance of maintenance activities and/or providing training/guidance.
* Isolates malfunctions using established tools and techniques, performs preventive and corrective maintenance on equipment, and returns faulty equipment to operating condition
* Electronically logs scheduled inspection reports of the operating equipment, fixed building equipment and building structures, maintenance, repairs and other records and schedules
Working hours: 2pm-11pm Monday - Thursday
* Three to five years of experience in electrical field or combination of experience and technical/vocational training.
* One to three years of experience in mechanical field or combination of experience and technical/vocational training.
* Journeyman card preferred.
* Requires application of special skill, knowledge and pertinent techniques to work assignment.
* Requires advanced aptitude and experience in various areas of maintenance.
* Requires license to operate mechanical equipment.
* Solid understanding of electrical systems and related components.
* Knowledge of the principles, methods and techniques used in the fabrication and testing of electrical components and troubleshooting.
* Knowledge of the principles, methods and techniques used in the fabrication and testing of mechanical components and troubleshooting.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.