Randstad Process Technician in Middlefield, Ohio
US$ 16 - US$ 20 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Randstad is currently looking for a dedicated, hard working indiviual for a Process Technician opening in the Middlefield, OH area. This company is a highly sought after company to work for offering competitive wages and a flexible schedule. Experience in plastics is a plus!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment
- Maintain and clean and safe working environment
- Attention to detail is curcial. Must be able to recognize a good part from a bad part
- Minor mold repair, processing stack molds
- Must be able to produce all products to meet cycle and quality standards
Working hours: 6:40pm to 7:00am
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be able to learn the operating system within the first four weeks of start date
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Mattec is a plus
- Experience with injection molding operation, processing experience, hot runner and stack mold are a plus
Pay Rate and Shift:
- 12 hour shifts, 6:40pm to 7:00am
- Two days on, two days off and every other weekend
- Pay rate is $16.00 - $20.00/hr based on experience
If you feel you have any or all of the skills and qualifications for this position, please apply to the posting with an attached resume and call Jim McHale @ 330-372-7200 to discuss the opportunity in further detail.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.