Randstad Maintenance Technician in Middlefield, Ohio
US$ 18 - US$ 23 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad is looking for dedicated hard working individuals for a Maintenance Technician opening in the Middlefield Ohio area. This is a growing company that is very sought after to work for. They offer very competitive wages and benefits.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance Mechanics perform troubleshooting, preventative and corrective maintenance on industrial machinery, including hydraulic and pneumatic types of machinery
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Industrial Electricity and Control Wiring
- Must have at least 4 years of experience with welding, plumbing, blueprint reading, extrusion and thermoforming
- Must be able to supply own tools
Working hours: Day and Night 12/hr Shifts
Skills and Requirements:
- Attendance is crucial
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Must have a high mechanical apptitude
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Pay is anywhere from $18.00 - $23.00/hr based on experience
- 12 hour day and night shifts available
- Excellent benefits package that includes: Helath, Dental, Life, 401K and Paid Vacation
If you feel you have any or all of the requirements for this psotion, please apply to the posting with a resume and give Jim McHale a call @ 330-372-7200 to discuss the opportunity further.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.